Yacht Club Rules
Terms and conditions for use of marina
PUNTA FUEGO YACHT CLUB MARINA RULES AND REGULATIONS (2014)
- Punta Fuego Yacht Club, flashing green light located at the end of breakwater N 14 07.786, E 120 35.392.
- The PFYC Marina is open 24 hours a day and stands by VHF Channel 72
- All boats visiting or using the PFYC Marina facilities will be encouraged having VHF Marine Radio available on board for communication purposes.
- The Marina Office and slipway is open daily from 0800H to 1700H.
- The Marina Administration Office is located at the service dock fronting the boat trailer parking entrance where all administration and Marina related business is to be settled.
- Only authorized Marina Staff are allowed to launch and recover boats using slipway.
- Boat Owner who wish to use the slipway before or after the operating hours must inform the Marina Office of their intention and will be charged Php 100.00 per hour before or after the regular operation hours.
- Members will be provided space priority at all times
- Boat is charge based on the boat Length Overall (LOA) on per foot basis. Length Overall (LOA) is measured from tip to tip including bowsprit, pulpit and swim platform.
- No berthing charges will be applied to first three (3) hours of dock usage for visiting vessel and (1) day for the boats with contract at PFYC. Daily berthing charges will be applied to dock usage beyond the first three (3) hours.
- Utility charges:
- A. Electricity at Php 15.00 per kilowatt-hour.
- B. Water at Php100.00 per cubic meter.
- C. Connection fee of Php 100.00 for either power or water will be applied.
- Marine life preservation is strictly observed.
- The Marina is a “No Wake Zone” area. IDLE SPEED ONLY.
- Jet ski Operators and Passengers are required to wear Personal Floatation Device while on the jet ski.
- All boats are required to have Personal Floatation Device for each person aboard.
- The Owner and Operator are responsible for any damage to other boats and Marina property due to negligence.
- “No Swimming and No Fishing” allowed within the Marina premises.
- A fine will be imposed for any Fuel/Oil or Garbage spilled in the Marina.
- Proper attire and boating etiquette is required at all times.
- Visitors are requested to register at Marina Administration Office upon arrival and shall enjoy privileges allocated to Club guests within PFYC premises after payment of the appropriate Club Punta Fuego, Inc. guest fees.
- Club Punta Fuego, Inc. reserves the right to adjust rates whenever it deems necessary. One month notice will be given to all Owners prior to implementation of new rates.
- No tipping allowed.