About Club Punta Fuego
Exquisite scenery combined adventure and ultimate relaxation in one first class resort
Club Punta Fuego is a premiere membership resort club located on Peninsula de Punta Fuego on the pristine coast of Nasugbu, Batangas. It is a first class recreation facility offering services and amenities comparable only to the best resorts and hotels in the world.
This tranquil and secluded resort is only 2.5 hours away from Manila via two major routes: (1) the new Ternate-Nasugbu Highway in Cavite or (2) South Luzon Expressway via Tagaytay. Being this easily accessible makes the Club ideal for quick holiday weekend trips, business outings, or family getaways.
Inspired by Fisher Island in Miami, Florida, development of the property began in 1995 as Roxaco Land Corporation and Landco Pacific Corporation partnered to create a Spanish-Mediterranean style residential resort that masterfully combines natural beauty and modern luxury. Club Punta Fuego soon opened its doors as a fully operational private enclave under the management of Fuego Hotels and Properties.
Aside from the main Club, the company also created the neighboring Terrazas de Punta Fuego and Punta Fuego Yacht Club, two extraordinary leisure destinations that can be reached by car within 15 minutes.
Whether it’s taking in some watersports action, sailing the open waters, or unwinding in a calm environment, Club Punta Fuego is a leisure haven that guarantees resort club pleasure while fully enjoying the view of the coast.
OPTION 1 - From Manila via the newly opened Ternate - Nasugbu Highway:
- Make your way to Roxas Boulevard in Parañaque and head south taking the Manila – Cavite Expressway (Coastal Road) and continue on to the Centennial Road in Kawit.
- Stay on Centennial Road to Antero Soriano Highway to Governor’s Drive until you reach Ternate.
- Keep following Governor’s Drive until you see the left turn to the Ternate – Nasugbu Highway.
- Take the Ternate – Nasugbu Highway as it winds up Mt. Palay-Palay and follow the signs, passing through Kaybiang Tunnel, and skirt the mountainside overlooking the West Philippine Sea.
- Stay on the highway taking you through Barangays Looc, Calayo, and Balaytigue where you turn right to reach the gate of Peninsula de Punta Fuego.
OPTION 2 - From Manila via South Luzon Expressway to Tagaytay:
- Head south on South Luzon Expressway and exit at Sta. Rosa.
- Continue on Sta. Rosa – Tagaytay Road and turn right at Tagaytay – Calamba Road and cross the Tagaytay rotunda junction.
- Stay on the Tagaytay – Nasugbu Highway until you reach Brgy. Palico and turn right on the Palico – Nasugbu Highway.
- Turn right on J. P. Laurel St. and pass through Nasugbu town proper.
- Stay on the road until it becomes Nasugbu – Ternate Highway, heading northbound until you reach the entrance of Brgy. Balaytigue on the left.
- Turn left on Brgy. Balaytigue and follow the road to reach the gate of Peninsula de Punta Fuego.